Test Administration Handbook
The Test Administration Handbook is now available electronically... and free!
Use this handbook to...
- Build expertise in test administration—this book addresses critical testing concepts and questions.
- Understand the legal and professional issues of test administration.
- Understand the pros and cons of customization versus using tests from publishers.
- Understand score interpretation.
- Understand the gathering of local validation evidence that supports a test.
A book written for novices as well as the trained and experienced. The book includes:
- Test administration concepts, ranging from the most basic (such as “What is a test?”) to the more advanced (“What are the different types of validity?”).
- Legal and professional considerations, with key references to:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Civil Rights Act of 1991
- Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures
- Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing
- Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
- Objective discussion of test procurement, examining the pros and cons of customization versus using tests from publishers.
- Sections on score interpretation and the gathering of local validation evidence.