HR News October 2016 Abstract
(2016 Oct 1st - 11:30am)
In this issue of HR News we provide some interesting articles on employee engagement:
- Writer Ed Lamb investigates whether leadership can learn to drive employee engagement.
- Workforce solutions expert Kimberly Abel-Lanier explores the different motivators that make the five different generations of workers happy in the workplace.
- Human resources consultant Rachel Aleknavicius advises on how to engage the different generations of workers.
- Teambuilding experts Mario Moussa, Derek Newberry, and Madeline Boyer shares how to get teams to work when no one wants to.
- Writer Jenny Donovan addresses the drop in law enforcement recruitment efforts that are happening nationwide.
- CompDoctor is back with some great advice on how to best deal with changes brought on by the renewed Fair Labor Standards Act.
- David Ritter and Kaitlyn N. Jakubowski provide the latest developments on several legal cases involving pregnancy discrimination, disability discrimination and sex discrimination.