HR News November 2015 Abstract
(2015 Nov 1st)
In this issue of HR News...
- Steve Montagna of the City of Los Angeles, shares some of the tools he has used over the last 20 years to help develop effective financial and retirement planning for organizations he has worked with;
- Elizabeth Kellar from the Center for State and Local Government Excellence discusses the secrets to a well-funded pension;
- Ed Lamb’s profile of Oregon’s public pension program;
- John Greene with Aegias Corporation provides some useful retirement planning strategy ideas;
- Howard Risher’s column Managing People in Tough Times where he tackles a new approach to performance management and
- The Labor Relation’s column looks at cases involving the First Amendment, sex discrimination and disability discrimination.