HR News May 2016 Abstract
(2016 May 1st)
In this issue of HR News…
- 2015 Warner W. Stockberger award recipient Christine M. Major shares proud details of her 37-year career in public service.
- Jill Monroe, wellness program manager within the Benefits Division of the City of Kansas in Missouri (KCMO) shares the secret to its wellness program success.
- Ed Lamb learns about the City and County of San Francisco's Conviction History Program, which helps former jail and prison inmates secure government jobs.
- Howard Risher's Managing People in Tough Times column provides insight into his newest book, "Primer on Total Compensation in Government".
- Labor Relations column focuses on cases involving sex discrimination and FMLA.