HR News June 2016 Abstract
(2016 Jun 1st)
In this issue of HR News…
- Thomas Schoenfelder with Caliper Corporation introduces competency-based succession management to help find organizational leaders from within.
- Attorney Karen Elliott advises on legal obligations when implementing an age-positive culture.
- Writer Ed Lamb profiles three agencies who made the Forbes 2016 ranking of the 500 best U.S. employers.
- Launch of new column called “Leadership Roadmap” with articles provided by Dr. Andrew Rahaman, an expert on leadership and organizational management.
- Labor Relations column highlights cases involving Fair Labor Standards Act, Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act, Americans With Disabilities Act and Civil Rights Act of 1964.