HR News August 2016 Abstract
(2016 Aug 1st)
In this issue of HR News, we explore performance management. To help provide some useful insights on how to improve your own performance management system, wherever you might be in the process.
- Sandy Witz from the City of Anaheim provides details on how her organization restocked their performance evaluation toolkit.
- Rosalie Chamberlain, a leadership consultant, provides a fresh perspective on how to root out biases and empower performance excellence.
- Writer Ed Lamb shares some ideas on how senior management can be improved at federal agencies.
- Miranda Nicholson from Formstack provides 6 features in online forms that all HR professionals should be using.
- Research consultant Natalie Wolfson shares tips on how to develop a more change-resilient and agile workforce.
- Legal experts Michelle Phillips and Christopher Repole share the latest development on transgender discriminations.