The Greater Dayton Chapter of the International Personnel Management Association-United States (IPMA-US) serves as a forum for individuals engaged in public and private human resources administration within the geographical area covering the Montgomery, Greene, Clark, Miami, Warren, and Preble Counties of Ohio.
- To implement the objectives and programs of the IPMA-US within the Greater Dayton Chapter area.
- To provide a forum for persons engaged in public and private human resources administration which will encourage continuing professional self-development, and active interchange in discussing practical information and current personnel problems of mutual concern.
- To interpret, research, develop, explain, and promote the use of methods of human resources administration to government officials, employees, civic groups, and to the general public.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperative action based on merit principles with regards to sound human resources administration among public jurisdictions and private employer.
- Stay current with latest trends in the human resources field and get the latest news of the breakthroughs in experimental personnel programs.
- Gain practical knowledge on new development, trends, policies, and issues that shape today’s human resources field by attending IPMA-HR’s luncheons, seminars, and workshops.
- Network and discuss issues with colleagues in the human resources field and get involved with our chapter’s committees, as well as leadership opportunities as an officer, board member, chapter committee chair, or awards banquet committee chair.
- Receive registration discounts on IPMA-HR meetings, workshops, seminars, and activities.
For individuals interested in joining the Greater Dayton Chapter, please fill out the application below and follow mailing instructions on the application. For questions about the Greater Dayton Chapter, please contact the Marketing Chair at 937-255-7907.